Radiating with natural light, the apartment promotes effortless open plan living with a stunning kitchen, lounge and dining zone flowing over elegant engineering timber floor whilst showcasing stone benchtops & Stone splashback, stainless steel Miele cook-top, dishwasher, oven, range hook, and soft-close drawers.
Extending the space, a brilliant balcony offers a delightful space to enjoy your morning coffee or relax with your favorite book.
While the two bedrooms boast well-functioning built-in-robes, one comes with a study area, complemented by a matching bathroom with toilet and laundry.
Delivering added convenience and peace of mind, the apartment offers a security entrance, lift access, split system heating and air conditioning, double glazing, basement car space plus storage cage. Also a private gym and a open terrace provide more leisure time with family and friends.
Other features includes split system heating and cooling, secured underground parking and storage space, as well a spacious communal rooftop garden and BBQ area with city views.
Walking distance to Doncaster Shopping town, close to main road, Eastern freeway and buses. It's also within the sought after Doncaster Primary and Secondary College Zone.
• Contemporary two bedroom apartment in Garden Hill
• White stone kitchen with Miele appliances
• Open living and dining with a sizable balcony
• A study nook in one bedroom
• Vogue floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom
• Split system air-conditioner
• Resident's rooftop garden alfresco with city view and BBQ facilities
• Resident's gym
• Enclosed dog park with BBQ area on the ground floor
• Single secure car space and a storage cage
• Zoned for Doncaster Primary and Doncaster Secondary College
• Walk to Westfield Doncaster and multiple bus routes